Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 17: Sweaters and Blue Jeans

There’s something to be said for comfort. No matter how concerned I may (or may not) be about the number of accessories I have on – or, in this case, the number of ways I can wear certain clothes – I know there are some things that will never change:
  • I take a sweater with me most places I go.
  • I am faithful to each well-fitted pair of blue jeans I can find.
  • I may never wear anything longer than a 16-inch necklace.
  • Even though I should embrace high heels, I am obsessed with ballet flats.
  • Peter Pan collars may not be sexy, but I feel great when I’m wearing a blouse that has one.
  • Some belts still scare me.
[My suede heels, which you can barely see in this photo, 
are one of only of three pairs of heels I own.]

[Cooper and I matched with our white and tan shades, so he decided to join for this photo.]

What I’m Wearing
White Silk Blouse (DKNY, collected at a clothes swap)
Xhiliration Tan Cardigan (Target)
Wide Leg Editor Trousers (Express)
Mossimo Black Suede Heels (Target)
Gold Owl Necklace (Forever XXI)
Floral Bunch Gold Ring (Forever XXI)

4 comments:

  1. Cooper has you beat in this challenge. He has made several looks out of just one collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like you to dress me every morning. Whereas you are wearing something adorable, I am in stretchy pants (again), and a t-shirt (again). Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- Cooper is the ultimate accessory here! Now, instead of procrastinating and reading all of these fun blogs I should probably let you inspire me to go back to cleaning out the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog and style! Thank you so much for writing in! I loved getting to know you better! And Little Women is one of my favorite books too!
    Hope you're having a lovely week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete