Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 18: Fashion Question Mark


When I think about the ensemble I wore on Day 18, I am still not sure how I feel about it. It's a fashion question mark in my mind.

But, in loyalty to my Type A personality, I have laid out a list of "Likes" and "Dislikes" about it.

Likes 
  • I took a risk. Two patterns are never easy to pull off in one outfit.
  • I wasn't afraid to accessorize.
  • The skirt. I just love this skirt. It's twirly and has velvety feathers printed on it.

Dislikes
  • The blues may have been in that limbo-ish place where they don't match, but they are still too similar to look good and instead look awkward.
  • I don't think my mom would like this outfit. And that's still a huge litmus test for me.
  • I had a few people laugh at me when I walked into meetings today at the office. They thought I was being ironic. I wasn't. Awkward.

 What side are you on?

[Prints with prints ... Thoughts?]


What I'm Wearing
Navy/White Plaid Oxford Shirt (J.Crew)
Grey Skirt with Feather Print (Forever XXI)
Houndstooth Print Brown Tights (J.Crew)
Tan Saddle Shoes (Steve Madden)
Yellow Studded Belt (J.Crew)
Gold Merona Boyfriend Watch (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment