Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 9: Little Thrills

I was feeling pretty uninspired when I picked out my clothes this morning. The only saving grace was realizing that I had my purple cardigan, which was of course part of the 30 pieces, back from the dry cleaners. I don’t know about you, but when I get clothes back from the dry cleaners, it gives me a little thrill, as if the piece was brand new. This feeling was amplified tenfold this morning, so I think this 30 for 30 challenge business is doing the trick when it comes to appreciating my closet and clothes.

[My pants look best when I walk. So this is me "walking" ... with a back problem, apparently.]

What I’m Wearing
Purple Bling-Button Cardigan (J.Crew)
Marled Charcoal Blazer (J.Crew)
Wide Leg Editor Trousers (Express)
Mossimo Black Suede Heels (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment