Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 15: My Love Affair with Green


I’ve mentioned a couple times now of my obsession with olive green during the fall. When the spring season arrived, that interest translated into a mellow, grass-colored shade of green. The plaid shirt I combined with a white embroidered skirt today was one of a few green pieces I acquired for the current season.

I’m not ready to shy away from olive green completely yet, so I still threw in my favorite belt. I think this is what other fashion bloggers call “transitioning your wardrobe.” I might call it “being stubborn.” Either way, I’m glad it means the belt stays.

How are you transitioning into spring?

[Another quintessential "Daisies and Chains" look: plaid and lace.]

[I like the bold contrast the belt provides against the white skirt.]
 
What I’m Wearing
Green Plaid Oxford Shirt (J.Crew)
White Lace Dobby Skirt (J.Crew)
Olive Green Patent Leather Belt (J.Crew)
Tan Saddle Shoes (Steve Madden)
Gold Merona Boyfriend Watch (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment