Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 11: Black and Blue


No, I'm not talking about the way my knees look after I take a spill during a run.

I first discovered the magic that is pairing black and blue shades together during the fall of 2007. I even remember the outfit: blue turtleneck, black duster (cheese and rice, do you remember those things!?), jeans, and black boots.

Fast forward three-and-a-half years, and I have made some adjustments to my style. Now, I like to throw in the sorbet-colored skirt and a floral belt. The epitome of the “Daisies and Chains” look.

[I wasn't sorry to stop wearing blazers all week.
It FINALLY warmed up outside after Day 11.]

What I’m Wearing
Navy/White Plaid Oxford Shirt (J.Crew)
LC Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Blazer (Kohl's)
Pink Twill Bell Skirt (J.Crew)
Rose Applique Ribbon Belt (J.Crew)
Blue Patterned Tights (Target)
Black Suede Slouchy Boots (Steve Madden)

No comments:

Post a Comment