Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 10: An Oldie But a Goodie

The cedar is kicking my fanny this week, so pardon the short posts. Sneezing and blowing my nose has been taking up most of my free time.

I really liked the black-tights-with-tan-shoes look from Day 8 so I did it again, just two days later. I paired them with a dress that I have owned for 10 years.

No exaggeration, kids.

Ten years.

And I received it as a hand me-down from the girl who used to babysit me when she was getting rid of a bunch of college clothes. So, this skirt is probably close to 15 years old. If  Golden Girls taught us anything, it’s that age is irrelevant when it comes to style.

[This dress came from Express during the days 
when it was attached to Structure at the mall. 
Woah, throwback!]

[I actually love that this necklace looks tangled all the time.]

What I’m Wearing
Black Sleeveless Empire Waist Dress (Express)
Purple/White Plaid Oxford Shirt (J.Crew)
Black Tights (Target)
Tan Saddle Shoes (Steve Madden)
Bead, Pearl, and Chain Necklace (J.Crew) 

No comments:

Post a Comment