Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 6: Sweetness


I headed home from girls’ weekend wearing a few items from Day 5 and made my way to a friends’ Super Bowl party. There, I met up with Laura-Kate, the best pastry chef this side of the Mississippi (and the best pastry chef on the other side of the Mississippi, for that matter.) Check out her blog, Sweet Stirrings.)

Not only is she amazing at baking, she is a suuuuh-weet friend. I told her that I broke my camera the night before in Dallas -- I think I may I have been overserved -- and she graciously let me use her iPhone camera. Then I asked her to jump in to make the photo better.

[We tried making the photo topical by including the Super Bowl in it.]

What I’m Wearing
Purple/White Plaid Oxford Shirt (J.Crew)
Jackie Cardigan in Cerise (J. Crew)
Green City Fit Roll-Up Pants (J. Crew)
Grey Ballet Flats (J.Crew)
Gold Chains Necklace (J.Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment