Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One of Those Days

Yesterday was just one of those days -- when nothing goes wrong, but nothing really goes all that well. I should have known, even at 8:00 a.m., when trying to decide on an outfit was harder than trying to decided between gummy bears or Reese's Pieces as a fro-yo topping.

When I got home from work, I was so dissatisfied with my outfit, my hair, my skin ... everything. (Don't worry -- I'm not fishing for compliments here. If I was, I would have named this post "Tell Me I'm Fabulous.") But, we've all been there, right? I knew as soon as I took these photos I needed to change clothes and do the one thing that makes me feel confident and refreshed. I went for a run. It sounds cheesy, but as soon as I slip on my running shoes, I feel infinitely better. Is there anything you do when you're just having one of those days?






What I'm Wearing
Lincoln Tee in Heather Grey (StyleMint)
Xhiliration Faux Leather Jacket (Target)
Vigoss Jeans (Nordstrom)
Mossimo Patent Leather Ballet Flats (Target)
Retro Print Scarf (J.Crew)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)
Black, White, and Gold Bracelet (Forever XXI)
Essie Nail Polish in "Cocktail Bling"

3 comments:

  1. I think you look great. Glad you can wear "jeans" to work? I am wearing jeans but they are dark black/dark navy (can't tell!) so they appear to be more like slacks. Take care Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, even on your "off days" I think you look adorable. I absolutely love the outfit, its definitely one I'll try to copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I run...or drink wine...or eat chocolate. :) I still need you to dress me.

    ReplyDelete