Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Weekend in Instagrams

This weekend provided a healthy mix of relaxation, productivity, and fun times. Friday night was extremely low key, meaning the sweatpants came on early. Saturday, however, started with a run at Town Lake and ended with a friend's birthday party, of which I unfortunately took no photos. And on Sunday, the fella helped me make a few updates on my blog and made chili and cornbread for dinner. It's like a have some dirt on him, but I don't! 

12

3

45  

1) Getting a lot of use out of my Starbucks refillable mug... all coffee is free when I take this to a Starbucks anytime in January :)
2) Shopping trip to the J.Crew Factory Store with my discount before I work my last shift as an employee
3) Cooper taking one of 17 naps during the weekend
4) The fella helping me with the blog
5) Homemade chili for dinner

1 comment:

  1. Last shift as an employee....does this mean you are leaving me and roll out??

    ReplyDelete