Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Closet Discoveries

In honor of the new year, I cleaned my closet over the weekend (I'll be sharing the process in a later post) and uncovered a lot of great pieces. I also found a shoebox full of headbands, which was basically like experiencing a second Christmas.

One of the most exciting clothing finds was this embellished top from Madewell, which is the closest to the 80s I'll ever get, save for a few Madonna songs on my iPod and some of those rediscovered headbands.





What I'm Wearing
HiLine Embellished Top (Madewell)
Black Minnie Pants (J.Crew)
Tahari Tan Pumps (DSW)

Shanghai Eclipse Pendant (JewelMint)
Black, White, and Gold Bracelet (Forever XXI)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)
Gold-Plated Bangles (Luxe Apothetique)
Pearl and Beaded Bracelet (Gift from a craft fair)
Essie Nail Polish in "Glamour Purse"

3 comments:

  1. like the new photos lady. And that Watch. And the pants. And the top! I need you to dress me STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Cute pictures, too! Did you wear this on NYE? I think it would make a perfect ensemble for a less formal/glitzy NYE evening. I loves it.

    ReplyDelete