Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Weekend in Instagrams

The cedar allergies that tore me up last weekend reared their ugly head again on Friday, and I spent the day recovering from the effects. Luckily, the next day, the fella and I took a quick road trip to Houston to watch both the Olympic trials for the marathon event and the Houston Marathon. Not only did we get to see some amazing athletes, I was able to flee cedar season for a couple of days. Here are a few Instagram photos I took during my weekend retreat:

12

3

45

1) After a day of living off orange juice and soup, I was ravenous for Indian food (my favorite!) on Friday evening
2) Packing for the quick trip to Houston
3) Setting up our chairs to watch the Olympic trial qualifiers whiz by
4) Hanging out with Gadget, the fella's dog, at mile 7 of the Houston Marathon
5) Enjoying a glass of vino and admiring my new manicure (Essie's "Cocktail Bling") on Sunday night

Stay tuned for some more posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment