Monday, November 7, 2011

A Week of StyleMint: Day 1

It's been awhile since I wrote about StyleMint, my first online clothing purchase. Between then and now, I have faced my fear of online shopping and acquired five StyleMint tees. Even just after my third purchase, the idea started forming to wear and blog a week's worth StyleMint once I grew my collection.

Luckily for the Olsen twins, I just made my November purchase. I know they could use the extra money.




What I'm Wearing
Hudson Tee in Charcoal/Black (StyleMint)
Black Minnie Pants (J.Crew)
Tahari Tan Pumps (DSW)
Retro Floral Silk Scarf (J.Crew)

Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)
Pearl and Beaded Bracelet (Gift from a craft fair)
Campo Bag (J.Crew Outlet)

Anyone else jumping on the StyleMint train? If so, what are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment