Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wish List: Lots of Lace

Through Daisies and Chains, I write a lot about pairing the masculine with the feminine, and sometimes that means translating old-fashioned patterns into more current styles.

When I think of lace, I automatically think of a tea party. But then I realize the last time I attended a tea party was when the tea was made of air. So with that in mind, I chose some items that could be worn to a tea party in today's big girl world, where you might pair your dress with a leather jacket or your tights with some biker boots.


The Ornamentalist Dress
[Photo source: modcloth.com]

 
Crochet Lace-Front Tee
[Photo source: jcrew.com]

Hue 'Baroque' Lace Net Tights
[Photo source: nordstrom.com]

Applique Lace Headband
[Photo source: freepeople.com]

2 comments:

  1. I can totally see that lace dress with a biker jacket and some serious heels. that would be so great!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are gorgeous!

    I love the idea of recreating a kid's tea party. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete