Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wish List: Spots and Dots

I know she's a cartoon, but between the big hair bows, white gloves, and polka-dot frocks, Minnie Mouse might be the greatest fashion icon, other than my gals Audrey H. and Jackie O. I'm finding myself seeing spots -- literally -- all the time, so I pulled together some of my most coveted spotty and dotty pieces.

The polka-dot pleated dress is a great nod to the Mad Men obsession going on right now and is the perfect dress to wear to the two Texas weddings I have coming up this fall. And the calf hair belt would look great with black, brown, denim, and anything in between!

Overall, this is a reasonably priced wish list, with each item valued less than $55.



LC Lauren Conrad Polka-Dot Pleated Dress
[Photo source: kohls.com]

Queen of Hearts Blouse
[Photo source: spottedmoth.com]
 
 Polka Dot Skirt
[Photo source: forever21.com]

 Skinny Calf Hair Belt
[Photo source: jcrew.com]

Snow Leopard Vegan Women's Classics
[Photo source: toms.com]

Anyone else digging this trend lately?

1 comment:

  1. spots and dots are always a good print to add to your closet - i especially love the skirt and the leopard belt!

    ReplyDelete