Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Week of StyleMint: Day 3

One thing I've wondered since I started purchasing StyleMint tees is where they come up with the names of the shirts. This polka-dot number is called "Rush," so I like to think it's something I should wear as I rush around town while drinking lattes and being fabulous. Or maybe it's something I should wear while rushing for a sorority... The girls will be so enamoured by my beautiful top that they will forget I am too old to be standing so close to college freshmen. Either way, this is one of the softest shirts I own, so you should RUSH! to buy your own. (Oh, how I love a good pun.)




What I'm Wearing
Rush Tee in Ivory/Black (StyleMint)
Pink Twill Bell Skirt (J.Crew)
Black Tights (Forever XXI)
Brown Ankle Boots (Old Navy)
Brown Woven Wide Belt (Forever XXI)
Gold Chains Necklace (J.Crew)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)

No comments:

Post a Comment