Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Week of StyleMint: Day 4

One of the most basic rules of fashion I follow is "When in doubt, add a black blazer." The only time this rule fails is when I'm at the beach. (Too hot.) Or when I'm in Antarctica. (Too confusing with all the penguins running around.)

The Fillmore tee is great to pair with a blazer, because it's actually quite oversized. And considering the supremely soft, micro modal fabric, I'm afraid it just looks like I'm trying to disguise pajamas for work clothes if I don't add a later or two.



What I'm Wearing
Fillmore Tee in White/Mushroom (StyleMint)
LC Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Blazer (Kohl's)
Wide Leg Editor Trousers (Express)
Blue Velveteen Platform Heels (Forever XXI, Plato's Closet)
Printed Ikat Scarf (J.Crew)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)

No comments:

Post a Comment