Friday, November 11, 2011

A Week of StyleMint: Day 5

I wear a lot of scarves. (Sidenote: This is the part in the paragraph where I list links of all the posts shown with me wearing a scarf. But I'm not going to out of pure laziness. Sidenote to the sidenote: That should prove how many scarves I wear.) Recently, an intern at work told me she didn't recognize me walking down the hall because my neck wasn't covered up. I told her that I indeed felt chillier than normal that day.

One of my favorite things about StyleMint tees is that although they are trendy, they are completely versatile and all look great paired with a scarf. A bonus is that the scarf always acts as a bib when I eat.




What I'm Wearing
Sunset Tee in Black (StyleMint)
Skinny Jeans (Express)
Brown Ankle Boots (Old Navy)
Floral Print Silk Scarf (J.Crew)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)
Black, White, and Gold Bracelet (Forever XXI)
Pearl and Beaded Bracelet (Gift from a craft fair)
Campo Bag (J.Crew Outlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment