Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flying High

One of my favorite silk tops from Anthropologie is from a brand called Fei. When I set out to write this post, I imagined how international I would appear explaining to you -- my 23 readers -- the French translation of "fei"... But it came up totally blank when I entered "fei" into the Babel Fish translator online... So, I attempted an Italian translation. Also blank. Then, I Googled "translation of fei" and discovered that "fei" could mean "flying high" in Chinese. And I'm tired. So, that's what I'm going with. One point for culture, zero points for Jenn.




Luckily, the top has a parachute print on it, so perhaps "flying high" is actually not just a Google coincidence.

What I'm Wearing
Fei Parachute Silk Top (Anthropologie)
Terry Striped Blazer (Forever XXI)
Flare Jeans (Gap)
LC Lauren Conrad Black Platform Pumps (Kohl's)

No comments:

Post a Comment