Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Accidents

Lately, I've been pairing bold stripes with other small patterns. Even just yesterday, I combined a striped blazer with a whimsical parachute print. Wearing this conservative navy- and ivory-striped top -- which feels a  soft as pajamas, by the way -- with a floral scarf was a bit of an accident. I simply wore them at the same time because they both had blue in them.



The scarf is a gift from my parents from a cruise they went on this summer to Italy and Greece. Before they left, they asked if I wanted any souvenirs. I asked for an Italian man. They brought me back this scarf. They knew I would like it better anyway.

What I'm Wearing
Navy Striped Top (J.Crew)
Grey Wool Mini Skirt (J.Crew)
Floral Scarf (Gift, purchased from a market in Greece)
Tahari Tan Pumps (DSW)
Campo Bag (J.Crew Outlet)

1 comment: