Monday, October 3, 2011

So Long, Sweet Summer

Hey gals, how did the weekend treat ya'? I wore my DIY jean shorts for possibly the last time on Saturday. I'm using equal parts wishful thinking and logic to assume that fall might have finally hit Austin. Plus, my legs are becoming offensively pale, so it's really just time to put the shorts away for good until March or April anyway.


Have you put away all your summer clothes yet? I'm trying to transition a lot of my knits into the fall. I know they're going to show up in dozens of my fall outfits, because I'm going for a gamine look into this season. What about you? How would you describe your fall wardrobe?

What I'm Wearing
"C'est La Vie" Tee (J.Crew)
LC Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Blazer (Kohl's)
DIY Denim Shorts (Gap)
Guess Tan Cork Wedges (DSW)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)

No comments:

Post a Comment