Monday, May 16, 2011

The Big D

It's been awhile since I've been to Dallas, and it's been even longer since I last posted about it (here)! One of my favorite gal pals resides in The Big D, so I took a little road trip up this weekend to play.

[Afsan's iPhone takes better photos than my actual camera.]

[I'm rocking some J.Crew attire, and Afsan is sporting a Zara top.]

Highlights of the Weekend
  • Drinking margaritas before five? Yes, please.
  • Picking up a fabulous accessory during an afternoon shopping trip to Banana Republic. I was so in love with it, I bought one to give to a lucky reader, so stay tuned for my first giveaway on Friday!
  • Seeing Something Borrowed. John Krasinski ... swoon! Ginnifer Goodwin ... bigger swoon! (Hey, Big Pun said it best: I'm not a player, I just crush a lot.)
  • Watching a Gilmore Girls marathon. And by "marathon," I mean "two episodes." And by "two episodes," I mean I fell asleep ten minutes into the second one.
  • Getting TO and FROM Dallas on one just one tank of gas, which equals more money for my shopping budget. Thank you, Honda.
What I'm Wearing
Grey 3/4-Length-Sleeve Tee (J.Crew)
White Lace Dobby Skirt (J.Crew)
Minnetonka for J.Crew Moccasins (J.Crew)
Green Leather Belt (J.Crew)
Floral Print Fringe Scarf (Madewell)
Gold and Silver Stackable Rings (Stella & Dot)

2 comments:

  1. I love your white eyelet skirt! Sounds like you had a pretty awesome weekend!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete