Monday, March 12, 2012

The Texas Style Council in Instagrams

Much of the weekend was wet and rainy, but Sunday afternoon brought sunny skies and the Texas Style Council conference. This was my second year to attend, and just like last year, the symposium did not disappoint.

12
34
56

1/2) The front and back of my DIY business card (I stained the paper in black tea)
3) View of the crowd before Kendi's keynote
4) The conference schedule and my manicure -- OPI's "Cajun Shrimp" and Essie's "Absolutely Shore"
5) Stripes side-by-side with Jennifer, my blogger AND real-life friend
6) A panel featuring J, Jen, Elizabeth, and Kyla, and moderated by Molly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! It was really nice meeting you at the symposium on Sunday! I love your blog and your style is super cute! I really like how you incorporate feminine and masculine fashion into your everyday style! I also thought the 100-50-25 dollar-where to buy, section of your fashion posts was a great idea and very helpful! I look forward to reading your blog on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete