Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Brunch

There's nothing better than Sunday brunch. If I could bring any food with me to a desert island, it would be Sunday brunch. (I'm sorry. I can't get any more specific than that.)

The fella and I, along with some other friends, went to brunch at Moonshine, and I selected another piece I picked up from Le Garage Sale to join. I like to wear my most favorite pieces of clothes to my most favorite events. Looks like I might have enjoyed brunch too much, judging by the stain on the front.




What I'm Wearing
Soho Tee in Grey/Ivory (StyleMint)
MM Couture Maxi Skirt (Maya Star via Le Garage Sale)
Black Leather Belt (J.Crew Factory)
Mossimo Patent Leather Ballet Flats (Target)
Shanghai Eclipse Pendant (JewelMint)
Black, White, and Gold Bracelet (Forever XXI)
Blanc Bomb Ring (JewelMint)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)
Monte Carlo Bracelet (JewelMint)
Black Regal Bangle (Bauble Bar)
Royal Ascot Ring (JewelMint)
Didi Teardrop Earrings (Send the Trend)
Essie Nail Polish in "Absolutely Shore" and OPI Nail Polish in "Cajun Shrimp"


1 comment:

  1. Love your sheer maxi - and yes, sunday brunch is quite wonderful... anything involving an omelet bar AND a waffle bar... yeah I'm there.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete