Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Shopping Trip in Instagrams

My friend, Margaret, and I took a trip to J.Crew last week to develop her spring wardrobe. Margaret has great instinct about what pieces will work with those she already owns and new trends she wants to incorporate. Another great habit she keeps is walking in the door with her budget already set, in order to make better decisions and not overspend.

One hour, two bottles of water, and a dozen outfits in the fitting room later, Margaret was done! I think Efficient is her middle name. My favorite items she ended with were the No. 2 pencil skirt in citron and a plaid perfect shirt. (And I took these home to play!) Check out some Instagrams I took of the fun evening.



1) Margaret in the Dolores dress in prospect purple
2) Before trying on the clothes
3) Items purchased
4) Margaret in a winning outfit, including the Minnie pants and Rainy Day Bow Ballet Flats in blue grotto

No comments:

Post a Comment