Monday, June 20, 2011

Bread and Butter

All work and no play makes me a dull blogger. As anticipated, summer has been quite a busy season for me at the office, but I'm finally back and ready to post, post, post! Unfortunately, I have not been feeling so inspired lately in the morning, and as a result, I have worn a simple uniform of jeans and a thin blouse on the regular. It's my bread and butter outfit, so to speak, as it's only one step above receiving some kind of public indecency violation in the neighborhood.

 I really should plan my outfits the night before. How many of you do that?

[Most days have been void of any accessories, as well.]

What I'm Wearing
Blue Silk Cutout Top (Pitaya)
Wide Leg Editor Trousers (Express)
Green Leather Belt (J.Crew)
LC Lauren Conrad Black Platform Pumps (Kohl's)

Daisies and Chains du Jour
Tuesday: Another $20 Fashion post
Wednesday: My ikat wishlist
Thursday: My latest acquisitions
Friday: A DIY T-shirt scarf

Blog ya' later, gals!

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit! who helped you pick out the shirt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! So summery. I only plan outfits if I know I'm getting up suuuper early — or if I have a big day planned!

    ReplyDelete