Monday, January 31, 2011

My Wild Card

Happy Monday, ladies! I hope your work week started out with a happy hour, just as mine did. I don’t know about you, but a happy hour on a Monday equals wild times in the ‘burbs! And speaking of wild, part of the 30 for 30 challenge is deciding on your wild card piece. 

When it comes to a bachelorette party, the "wild card" is the bridesmaid who gets in a fight with the bouncer, makes out with some guy in the corner, and then goes home with the bartender. In the sense of this challenge, I interpret the "wild card" piece to be something that will provide additional inspirations from which to take during the 30 days –something in a bright color or an interesting pattern or something that incorporates a unique texture. After mulling over my closet the entire weekend, I still have a few “wild card” pieces that I need to narrow down to one. In no particular order, here are my options:

[Blue Patent Flats]

 
[Yellow Sateen Skirt]

 
[Olive Green Sequined Top]

Which one would you choose?

Check back on February 2 to learn how Day 1 of the challenge went!

No comments:

Post a Comment