Sunday, January 30, 2011

To Shop or Not to Shop

OK, chickadees, it’s T-minus two days until the challenge begins. And here is the reality: starting Tuesday, I will be out of the stores for a month; and as far as retailers are concerned, it’s still the weekend for about five more hours. So the question is, “Should I take the afternoon and try to tackle my winter-to-spring-transition wish list or trust that I’ll survive the month ahead, consider the fact that I don’t have black flats an additional challenge all on its own, and see where my 30 (and only 30) items take me?” (Wow, that was a long question.)

I know what I want to do, but then I walk into my closet and am reminded that it’s full enough. …

 [Before … ?]

I want to call this shot the “Before” photo, but then I’m not sure what I am promising. Not only does this space need to be more organized, it also needs to be edited. All I can say is stay tuned! I am sure I will have much more insight into how to make my closet “After”-photo worthy very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment