Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Ode to My Black Leggings

Hola, chickadees! Yesterday, I told you all about how I am taking on the 30 for 30 challenge (view the post here) via Kendi Everyday , and today I spent the day preparing (read: freaking out) about my closet and its contents. 


In no particular order, here are the realizations I made:
  • I need to do some laundry.
  • I need to go to the dry cleaners.
  • I need to spend some time with my black leggings. There is no way they can be a part of the 30 for 30 challenge because they are not versatile enough. In other words, I can not wear them as pants the way I want, because they would then only be useful on the weekends -- only 8 of the 30 days. (I never asked, but I am fairly confident that my office would frown upon me wearing black leggings as pants.)

[Cooper spends times with the black leggings, too.]

Nonetheless, I feel like I have pulled some great pieces -- some of which I forgot I owned -- and am looking forward to February 1*, when Day 1 of the challenge begins. 



*Editor's Note: I know what you're thinking. And no, I didn't pick the month of February to take the challenge because it only includes 28 days. (Although, the thought did cross my mind.) I will roll my challenge through March 2 to hit all 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment