Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Best Love

One of my best friends, Afsan, came into town this weekend. Not only did we drink Ruby Slipper martinis, eat our weight in breakfast tacos, and shop, Afsan also offered to be my photographer. (Luckily, I've had so much experience with the paparazzi that this barely fazed me.)

When Afsan and I were in college, we were part of a women's organization that awarded her the title of "Best Love" one year, meaning she exemplified a loving attitude toward her fellow chickadees. As I got ready for the photo shoot, I kept trying to add accessories to my outfit. And Afsan was always there to offer helpful advice, including the following:

"No."

"Take that off."

"You look stupid."

Thanks, Best Love!







What I'm Wearing
Graphic Tee (Old Navy)
Xhiliration Faux Leather Jacket (Target)
Skinny Jeans (Express)
Tahari Tan Pumps (DSW)
Tortoise Shell Sunglasses (Forever XXI)
Didi Teardrop Earrings (Send the Trend)
Left Hand:
Monte Carlo Gold Bracelet (JewelMint)
Gold-Plated Bangles (Luxe Apothetique)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)
Right Hand (all borrowed):
Gold Bangles (Madewell)
Twisted Gold Bangle (Forever XXI)
Beaded Bracelet (Banana Republic)
OPI Nail Polish in "Bullish on OPI"

No comments:

Post a Comment