Monday, July 11, 2011

My Latest Acquisitions

Gals, summer is already halfway over, and I haven't even shared the fun items I've acquired since June! Some of them are summer-friendly only; and some can be easily incorporated into my fall – maybe even my winter – wardrobes. But the best thing about them is that I think they can all be mixed and matched with one another to create great outfits during the next few weeks for an all-around perfect summer style.

What items have you purchased or received this summer that are making you weak in the knees?

[Gilly Hicks floral skirt, a gift from my parents.
Pitaya polka dot blouse.
Luxe Apothetique gold bangles, purchased with a Groupon.]

[J.Crew linen tees, bought on super sale and with my employee discount.]

[J.Crew poet popover blouse in African violet.
Mossimo floral tank top from Target.]

In other related news, my StyleMint tee arrived in the mail over the weekend, so stay tuned later this week for an outfit post!

No comments:

Post a Comment