Monday, April 11, 2011

Days 29 and 30: Phoning It In

Ladies, I am going to be honest. By the last week of my challenge, I was basically just going through the motions. Sure, I still liked my clothes, and I was still coming up with new ideas on how to wear them. But, the best ideas I came up with were more conducive to colder weather. And, by the end of February, most days were already pretty warm. In fact, it had been more than a week since I had worn my Steve Madden suede slouchy boots.

[Wearing a sweatshirt at the end of February was a bit of a stretch.]

[If this ensemble doesn't scream "Laundry Day," I don't know what does.]

What I'm Wearing

Day 29
Navy/White Plaid Oxford Shirt (J.Crew)
Sequined Sweatshirt (J.Crew)
Black Minnie Pants (J.Crew)
Grey Ballet Flats (J.Crew)
Black and Silver Knot Wide Headband (J.Crew)

Day 30
Green Plaid Oxford Shirt (J.Crew)
Xhiliration Tan Cardigan (Target)
Green City Fit Roll-Up Pants (J. Crew)
Tan Saddle Shoes (Steve Madden)

Stay tuned for the two extra outfits I put together for having missed Day 20 and Day 26. I promised 30 outfits, and my goodness, I am going to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment