Sunday, March 27, 2011

Days 26 and 27: A Wicked Weekend

I'm going to be totally honest, right off the bat. Remember the outfit from Day 25? I wore it again on Day 26. Yes, the next day. Yes, the exact same thing. Soooo, yes, I owe you an additional outfit post, just like I do from Day 20 when I only wore running clothes and pajamas. (I acknowledge that this was sort of my choice, but the alternative would have been running and then sleeping in a cardigan and jeans. Awkward.)

All this to say I only have one outfit to show you from an entire weekend. The Fella and I went to see "Wicked" in San Antonio, and I finally brought out the missing dress that took me 27 days to wear.

[We relied on a random passerby for this photo, so I didn't get picky.]

What I'm Wearing
Black and Ivory Printed Silky Dress (Express)
Black Belt (Taken from a dress-and-belt combo from Express)
Black Tights (Target)*
Mossimo Black Suede Heels (Target)*
Gold Glasses Necklace (Forever XXI)
Black and Gold Bracelet (Collected at a clothes swap)*
Black Sunglasses (Forever XXI)

*Not shown

When will I ever be on time with these posts? ... Yes, I'm actually asking you. Clearly I don't have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment