Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Earning My Laundry


I know it sounds silly, but sometimes I take pride in how often I stain my clothing... mainly because you have to own your flaws, right? As I'm peeling off my clothes at the end of each day, I find myself saying, "Look at all these stains! I really wore the crap out of these clothes. Good job, Jenn!"

However, because I work in an office setting, my stains mainly include coffee and blue pen ink. But today... today, I not only stained these pants with coffee and blue pen ink... I added black printer toner to the mix! Just call me the Indiana Jones of Building C.





What I'm Wearing
White Linen Cascade Top (Madewell)
Navy Blue Blazer (H&M)
Gray Skimmer Pants (J.Crew Factory)
Patent Leather Neon Sandals (Forever XXI)
Neon Bracelets (Bauble Bar)
Neon Yellow Hair Pin (ban.do, purchased at Anthropologie)
OPI Nail Polish in "My Pointe Exactly"

No comments:

Post a Comment