The weekend before last, my fella/fiance and I took a weekend trip to the Texas wine country. Long story short, I drank too much wine during the weekend and fell asleep when I was supposed to be posting these photos. I took some outfit photos from that weekend, as well, but I am destroying all of them because I look drowsy and have purple teeth in each one.
1) The Hilmy Cellars porch is built almost entirely from cedar
2) A vineyard view at Hilmy Cellars
3) Unpasteurized cheese and cured meats, yum
4) The William Chris tasting room is actually a converted 100-year-old house
5) The fiance enjoying a syrah
6) Label from the William Chris Vineyard