Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Ghost in My Hallway

It took me actually downloading these outfits photos to realize there was some kind of smudge on the camera the entire time I photographed them. That or a ghost lives in my hallway. And if it is a ghost, it's probably the ghost of an old lady who's confused me for someone who stole her clothes. That's what wearing a brown plaid chiffon blouse will get you. Also using words like "blouse." Just call me the Grandma Whisperer.

 
 
 


What I'm Wearing
Printed Chiffon Shirt/Blouse (Old Navy)
Black Minnie Pants (J.Crew)
Tahari Tan Pumps (DSW)
Tortoise Shell Sunglasses (Forever XXI)
Royal Ascot Ring (JewelMint)
Gold Michael Kors Runway Watch (Macy's)
Cinema Americano Bracelet (JewelMint)
Pearl and Beaded Bracelet (Gift from a craft fair)
CND Shellac Nail Polish (One coat in "Strawberry Smoothie," one coat in "Mother of Pearl")

4 comments:

  1. You're adorable and I love that watch! Just hook up with Scooby Doo and you'll have that ghost issue tackled stat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete