Thursday, March 10, 2011

Days 19 and 20: One Outfit, One Marathon

I only wore one of my challenge outfits this weekend, on Saturday.

No, I didn't get Coyote Ugly or anything on Sunday, and I'm also not saying I cheated and wore something else in my closet. I promise I have a really good excuse as to why Sunday was a fashion wash. ...

I ran the Austin Marathon.

And after I ran it, I changed out of my sweaty, sticky running attire, took a shower, and put on my pajamas. And I didn't get out of them until I peeled myself out of bed on Monday morning. Both days were great.

[Ballet flats are crucial the day before a 26.2-mile run.]


What I'm Wearing (Day 19 Only)
Black/White Plaid Silk Blouse (J.Crew)
Purple Bling-Button Cardigan (J.Crew)
Black Minnie Pants (J.Crew)
Black Xhiliration Flats (Target)
Yellow Leather Skinny Belt (J.Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment