Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wish List: "Blush and Bashful"

Hiya', ladies! Maybe it's the summer weather, or maybe I'm just in one of those moods, but I've been really attracted to girly things (the "daisies" aesthetic of my style) these days. Specifically, I can not seem to turn my head away from anything pink! I'm just like Shelby  (a.k.a. Julia Roberts) in Steel Magnolias when she tells everyone in the salon her wedding colors are "blush and bashful," and then sassy M'Lynn (a.k.a. Sally Field) exclaims, "Your colors are PINK and PINK!"

Well, my colors are definitely pink and pink right now, M'Lynn, and here are a few items that satisfy my superfeminine craving!

Annie Greenabelle babydoll dress

Photo source: topshop.com


Cupcakes and Cashmere for Coach:
Emily's Satchel handbag 

Photo source: coach.com
Find out more about this design at cupcakesandcashmere.com


Alice+Olivia for Keds sequin shoes

Photo source: neimanmarcus.com


Forever 21 rosette headband

Photo source: forever21.com

As we're in full summer swing now, have your fashion tastes changed at all? Post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment