There’s something to be said for comfort. No matter how concerned I may (or may not) be about the number of accessories I have on – or, in this case, the number of ways I can wear certain clothes – I know there are some things that will never change:
- I take a sweater with me most places I go.
- I am faithful to each well-fitted pair of blue jeans I can find.
- I may never wear anything longer than a 16-inch necklace.
- Even though I should embrace high heels, I am obsessed with ballet flats.
- Peter Pan collars may not be sexy, but I feel great when I’m wearing a blouse that has one.
- Some belts still scare me.
[My suede heels, which you can barely see in this photo,
are one of only of three pairs of heels I own.]
[Cooper and I matched with our white and tan shades, so he decided to join for this photo.]
What I’m Wearing
White Silk Blouse (DKNY, collected at a clothes swap)
Xhiliration Tan Cardigan (Target)
Wide Leg Editor Trousers (Express)
Mossimo Black Suede Heels (Target)
Gold Owl Necklace (Forever XXI)
Floral Bunch Gold Ring (Forever XXI)